Last updated: March 26, 2019
Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal data from you directly through our Service:
- email address;
- home or business address;
- username and password associated with your account;
- phone number and other contact details; and
- other personal data that you voluntarily provide.
How We Use Information
We will only collect personal data that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service or otherwise communicate with you about our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To respond to your inquiries
- To sign-you up for an account or subscription
- For payment processing purposes
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with educational content, newsletters, offers, promotions, marketing, general information about the Service and other information that we believe may be of interest to you
- To verify identity
- To identify your preferences
- To ensure you receive a high standard of service
- To meet comply with the law or meet regulatory requirements
- Other legal reasons as apply to the Service requested and our business
- Prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete. You may request correction to your personal data to ensure its accuracy and completeness. A request must be made via our website or in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify your personal data and the correction being sought.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal data we collect from the Service. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your login and password private.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Our Contract With You: Our processing is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to perform steps requested by you prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g., to verify the information you have provided to us).
- Our Legitimate Interests: Our processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, including to protect the security of our services; to protect the health and safety of you or others; to establish, protect and defend our legal rights and interests; to prevent fraud and verify identity
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your personal data rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data where (i) you contest the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the use is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the personal data; (iii) we no longer need the personal data for the relevant purposes, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to our personal data use justified on our legitimate interests pending verification as to whether we have compelling interests to continue the relevant personal data use.
- The right to data portability. To the extent that we use your personal data on the basis of consent for the performance of a contract and that personal data is processed by automatic means, you have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal data we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format, and also to require us to transmit it to another data controller where this is technically feasible.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Green Patch Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Disclosing Your Information
We will disclose your information to entities as described below:
- Service Providers: As described in the Service Providers section below.
- Other Users: As stated above, you may choose to submit information on a blog or in a forum. Any information that you submit will be available to other users of our Service.
- General Business Operations: We disclose information where necessary to the administration of our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions, to our tax advisors, legal counsel and other professional services entities or agents.
- In Response to Legal Process: We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena or warrant.
- Aggregate and Anonymized Information: We may share aggregate or anonymized information about use of the Service with service providers for marketing, advertising, research, analytics or other similar purposes.
Retention of Data
Green Patch Inc. will also retain Log Data for internal analysis purposes. Log Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you have certain data protection rights. Green Patch Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Green Patch Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Union (EU).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Do Not Track
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” settings or functionality. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” requests. However, you may disable certain tracking on our Website, as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies). For more information about Do Not Track signals, please go to: https://allaboutdnt.com.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- LeadDyno: LeadDyno is an affiliate marketing tool that tracks and reports website traffic, and manages affiliate attribution for new practitioners who may sign up for the Service. For more information on the privacy practices of LeadDyno, please visit http://www.leaddyno.com/terms-of-service/
We use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- Stripe. For more information on the privacy practices of Stripe, please visit https://stripe.com/us/privacy
- Square. For more information on the privacy practices of Square, please visit https://squareup.com/legal/privacy-no-account
You may opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Under the laws of these other jurisdictions, in certain circumstances foreign courts, law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies may be entitled to access your Personal Information without notice to you.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Canada and process it there.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Changes to this Policy